Sunday, September 20, 2009

FORGIVENESS


Forgiveness -- How does one define it? The definition for "FORGIVE" means:to cease to feel resentment against: to forgive one's enemies.

Almost two years ago -- I had a lot of enemies. People who never took the opportunity to get to know me -- instead judged. Without explaining the entire ordeal I faced -- Let's just say it was a very "UGLY" situation. I have always been a very positive person & never tried to hurt anyone, but for the past couple of years I was everyone's favorite "topic".

Rumors and lies almost destroyed me as a person -- until I realized I was not the one they HATED, but themselves. I'm an Aries. What does that mean? It means -- I'm courageous, adventurous, energetic, and confident by nature. I can't help but be a free spirit full of LIFE, love, and laughter.

Last year after I decided to end my marriage. I set out to redefine myself as a woman, mother, and American. With little money but a great deal of determination -- I pursued my dreams. I stepped out of the box and into a world that was in need of a little sunshine. I believe in God and He set me free. I forgave myself for all the wrong I put my body through & then began to FORGIVE others for what they had done to me.

Has it solved all my problems? Of course not, but I have a NEW heart now full of love, happiness, & peace.

Welcome to my world & share this journey with me.

www.twitter.com/summerlovin77
www.myspace.com/summernazarian
www.saynow.com/summerlovin77
www.blip.fm/summerlovin77

Blog Archive